Social Media Strategy
We want to improve our overall Social Media Strategy.
Our goal is to build a bigger audience to raise awareness of our work in Malawi. We want to learn how to communicate and engage with our followers in the hope of getting them to donate to our work.
- Analysis of existing strategy & processes.
- Recommendations on which platforms to use.
- Recommendations on how to build an audience.
- Recommendations on how to engage with followers.
- Create content types and templates.
- Teach us how to implement the above.
- Access to our Marketing.
- Access to our social accounts.
- Existing branding and communication material.
Kick Off Meeting
- Get to know each other.
- Explain our mission and purpose.
- Review existing social presence and strategy.
- Discuss the scope of the project, deliverables and mutual expectations.
- Assess which platforms to use for which audience.
- Develop content categories & templates.
- How to effectively create posts by using your content templates
- How to effectively plan and post content
- How to find and engage with potential followers
- How to interact with our existing audience
- We celebrate your impact and engagement that you gave us.
- Team members ask remaining questions.
Skills & Languages
About the Non-Profit
We are committed to ending water poverty and aid dependency in Malawi for under-served and isolated populations. Founded in 1998, we have been delivering clean water in sub-Saharan Africa for more than 20 years. Our innovative business led approaches, supporting local water entrepreneurs, help us develop practically sustainable solutions to improving water access for poor communities, householders, and farmers. Empowering people to improve their own lives. We also invest in future generations by providing community water sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities, enabling children to survive, thrive and play.